The Lumberyard is a Civic Building situated in the town. Town members contribute Logs and the Lumberyard produces Planks for upgrading houses.
The signpost for the civic building shows:
- Number of planks available.
- If no planks available: Logs required
Tapping on the Lumberyard takes you to the interior. Inside the Lumberyard there is a hopper which takes any type of Log.
The hopper shows how many logs are added to the hopper and how many are required to make a plank.
The signpost in the lumberyard shows:
- Number of planks available for upgrades
- When the next plank will be produced (if the hopper is empty this changes to “More Logs required”)
- The top 3 contributors in the last [week] (which town member have added the most logs tot he hopper). Updated every [Wednesday]
The background visually shows whether the lumberyard is empty or full. Planks in the lumberyard are a communal resource and thus shared between town members.
Click here to read more information on Towns.